Expect the medications section of Crazy Meds to be up within 24 hours.
Why this took so freaking long:
- The registrar told me I owed them money. Unfortunately they kept sending the notices to an e-mail address I kept telling them for two fucking years I no longer used.
- I had to pay a collections company first. There's nothing more fun than giving a credit card number to someone in prison. Then I get to inform said registrar that the collection account is paid up.
- Once the billing depart is satisfied they hand my problem off to their transfer department in the U.K. Now there is a nice seven-hour time difference. So factor in a two-hour turn around time with responses and that's about one e-mail exchange a day.
- I would get some vague e-mails from said person at the transfer office.
- It's summer, Maddy is visiting, so that means I get nice and ill for a couple of days.
- Now I'm supposed to remember the password I used two years ago on that account. Good thing I did.
- After all that, the DNS record gets changed today. Two fucking weeks to straighten this out.
Now we can get back to work on the forum. We couldn't do that with the IP address only. The software expected crazymeds.org