The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

Still have no clue

I've opened a ticket with tech support.  I still have no idea what's going on.  I've put everything back the way it was, but only some people are able to get an HTTP connection to crazymeds.us or crazymeds.com and I'm not one of them.  I can't even get a connection to the non-forum part via a proxy site.  Traceroute fails to the name crazymeds.us, but works to the IP address.  That indicates a nameserver problem of some kind, but I didn't go near the nameserver.

But some people are able to access the site.  I can telnet and see active HTTP connections.  Not only that, the access and error logs are showing typical activity.  The traffic is way lower than normal, but the usual files being accessed.  It's not stuff from Google's cache, but live data.

No comments: