The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

Updates on Crazy Meds


  • If I haven't written a real article about a med after six years (e.g. Dilantin, the individual benzodiazepines), who knows when an article for said medication will be written.  As such I'm deleting the stub articles, associated PI sheets, and I'm in the process of removing links to them from most pages.


  • As I'm removing all those pages, I'm expanding / cleaning up pages about families of medications.  E.g. the page on benzos.  This is an on-going process.  Real articles for additional medications may or may not be written in the future.


  • I'm removing broken links as I find them.


  • References to "the usual side effects" for anticonvulsants now link to the anticonvulsants side effects page, instead of the basic info about anticonvulsants page.  Like they should have.


  • I'm also doing some miscellaneous cleaning up.


  • No comments: