- I’ve converted the Depacon and valproate pages to the new format.
- That leaves only the Adderall page and a page on stimulants/ADD meds left to convert from the old to new formats. Or not, if I don’t think there’s anything worth salvaging on the stimulants page.
- Duh - and the lithium orotate page. That’s a low priority, but I’ll leave the html version around. I don’t know if I’ll ever convert it, but I won’t delete it.
- Except for those three pages, everything from the old site should redirect to the new wiki. Including pages I don’t plan on updating, such as links to various support group sites. What I plan on having is one massive page of links to other sites that may or may not be categorized.
- There are still a couple other things I might still convert. Eventually. For now their HTML equivalents are going away.
I’m constantly tweaking/updating information, so check the following pages any time for changes I don't consider worth posting about. Everything except updated PI sheets will get listed on one of these:
- List of changes to medication pages
- List of changes to medication class/category pages. AEDs, antidepressants, etc.
- List of changes to medication information pages. Various articles about meds.
- List of changes to pages about the Crazy Meds site. Our bibliography, who we are, etc. This also includes stuff like copyright information and the big-ass disclaimer at the bottom of each page.
- List of changes to reader comments. And any pages associated with reader comment maintenance.