13 September 2012
- What’s old is still new. I’ve converted and updated Bryan’s article on How to Apply For SSDI/SSI When You’re Mentally Interesting. As the article was originally published in 2004, and written and edited by a couple of guys who went through the process of getting disability benefits in 2002, the page with all the links to other sites is probably the most useful.
09 September 2012
- More new old content. The Adderall page is up. That leaves only the lithium orotate page, which I may or may not convert to the new format.
- And a page on medications used to treat ADD/ADHD in adults.
- Also a page on Sleep Disorders, which is actual new content.
07 September 2012
- Another rave from the grave of the non-wiki version of the site is back: site statistics. I’m sure that means a lot to both of the people who are interesting in that sort of thing.
25 August 2012
- Back on 23 July I enabled the right sidebar. In addition to providing space for links to other sites, and the replacement for the support group & more information pages, I also have given you, yes you the opportunity to change the color scheme, typeface, and size of wiki. At least on your screen. If you’re on a real computer and not a smart or not-so-smart phone. Why I made the announcement for this in all the usual places except this page is beyond me.
- What I have done today is something long overdue: a guide on how to actually use this site. Theory of mind is very different for those of us in the Asperger’s spectrum, which is why you’ll often hear us yell, “Isn’t it fucking obvious?” a lot. It also explains why we hate to write [l]user manuals. Many, if not most of us assume anyone who can grasp certain basic concepts must automatically know how to use our elegantly and efficiently designed and executed piece of crap. So I’ve expanded the old How to Read Our Drug Guides pages to now be the How to Navigate this Site, Use its Features & Read the Drug Guides pages.