The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

Let the Upgrades Begin!

The forum, calendar & blog software upgrade has begun.  I don't expect this to take too long as far as these things go.

----------

We're back on the air, and there are all sorts of annoying little problems.  Quoted posts look funky, and various admin stuff isn't working like it used to.  That's what I get for being optimistic.

-----------

I'm trying to fix some of what's wrong, but it's not letting me.  I need to kick everyone off, as in stop trying to access the forum, but I'm still not able to get enough memory do any cache management. 

-------------

OK, looks like I need to open up a trouble ticket Monday.  We're back on the air, it's just that some posts will look funky.

No comments: