The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

Lots & Lots of New Merchandise at Straitjacket T-Shirts

I've put up a shitload of new designs on shirts, mugs, stickers, and assorted other media at the expanded Straitjacket T-Shirts.  I had to make some slight changes to the mug designs to get them to look nearly as good as what they can do at Zazzle.  When I compare mugs from each of them side-by-side the difference is probably something that maybe 5% of people would notice.

When it comes to media the only thing Zazzle does that is massively superior to Cafe Press is jigsaw puzzles.  Cafe Press' puzzles are a miserable 30 pieces, while Zazzle's puzzles are a respectable 252 pieces.  I'm not even bothering to add puzzles to the Cafe Press product line.  I don't know if it will be worth keeping the Zazzle store open just for puzzles, so check them out while they're still there.

I still have more to come, but as always I doubt if I'll finish when I need to.  What's up now is barely in time for RXmas. 
 

No comments: