The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

Still working on the upgrade

Apache is happy. But there are still some things I need to do.

This would have been a one day install if I were willing to pay a couple hundred more dollars for a control panel with a graphic interface. Then everything is, for the most part, completely installed. As it is I'm having to do the work myself. And I really didn't want to spring for a graphic interface that I'd rarely use.

It didn't help that I had a major panic attack yesterday and couldn't see my shrink. I spent the entire day sleeping or just dozing in a lorazepam haze.

I'm hoping I'll have it done by this weekend. If not, then I'll probably need to have the graphic interface installed. Nothing like getting to pay for all that frustration.

No comments: