The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

Away we go

I've begun the forum and blog software updates.

I have no idea how long this will take.

It's about 11:15 Mountain Time (17:15 GMT) and the files are still being uploaded to the server.  This is a big-ass update, with over 3,000 files totaling about 31 MB.

-----------------------------------

Update: It's now 1:15 PM Mountain Time (19:15 GMT). The file upload is finished and I'm now starting the install.

-----------------------------------

Update: A little after 3:00 PM Mountain Time (21:00 GMT).  The upgrade is complete, and I'm going through some settings.

I may have fucked up the avatars.  The new version allows only one picture per account instead of two.  I thought I told the upgrade process to use everyone's avatar as the picture, but I'm not sure it did that.  Invision's syntax is often counter-intuitive, to me at least.

-----------------------------------

Update: As of 4:10 PM Mountain Time (22:10 GMT) the Crazy Meds forum is back on the air.
I can't tell you how much I hate the new look.
Allegedly the old version of the default skin is available, but it doesn't work.  I'll see what I can do.
At least the avatars don't seem to be as fucked up as I thought.

No comments: