The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

Occupy Big Pharma - or at least wear a t-shirt to tell other people to do so.

New Shirts at Straitjacket T-Shirts:

Occupy Big Pharma
Occupy Big Pharma
Big Pharma puts profits before people. Let everyone know you want to do something about it. Or at least tell people what you think they should do about it.
Fuck Big Pharma!
Fuck Big Pharma!
If Big Pharma really pisses you off, let everyone know about it.
Big Pharma Sucks!
Big Pharma Sucks!
Or you can wear one of these if "F#¢< Big Pharma!" isn't really your style.
Occupy Sanity
Occupy Sanity
It's political AND a cry for help.




Team Crazymeds
Team Crazymeds
And I want you to be able to advertise my site in as many ways as I can think of. 
 
I've just opened a store on Zazzle for non-shirt items like mugs and bumper stickers.  I'm working on those.  I'll probably move the shirts there eventually.

No comments: