The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

Sorry About the Frequent Timeouts

I guess we've been acting out or something, hence the need for a bunch of timeouts. It's not like I meant to throw those cookies through those windows, it's just those frames just bugged the crap out of me and some voice told me over and over and over and over....

No, the site doesn't have a behavior problem. We do have some server overload issues. I'm working with the domain host. We'll see what we can do.

The price of popularity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I love your site and have recommended it to others. You provide a tremendous service and I miss you (just got diagnosed with something new and wanted to learn about one of the meds the docs offered up)....hopefully you can get it fixed up soon.