The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

Fuck my life

It's snowing.  Normally I'd like that.  Not today.

This morning the furnace decided to go haywire.  It burns fuel oil just fine, it just doesn't heat the house.  When I turned the thermostat off it kept burning fuel oil as well as ever.

Around the same time the hot water thought it was time to take a vacation.  The water heater still works.  Barely anything to absolutely nothing comes out of the taps when I request hot water.  No problem with the cold water.  Lots of cold water any time I ask for it.

At least I don't live in Haiti.  Or Nashville / Middle Tennessee (although I have plenty of Nth cousins X times removed living in eastern Tennessee).  Or Louisiana.  Or Iraq.  Or Afghanistan.  Or wherever else things are going to suck way more than my life.
 

No comments: