The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

As of 8:00 p.m. Mountain Time

I'm trying again to import the forum MySQL database. The phpMyAdmin balked the first time. I'm just going to let it run and check it again later.

Somehow in getting all of the Plesk stuff set up I managed to clobber HTML access to the IP address. It's not an Apache thing because it didn't even get to Apache. I think it's some nameserver funkiness or something, because sometimes when referencing specific pages via the IP address I would hit the existing crazymeds.us domain.

So I'm trying to update the DNS entries with the new nameserver information. The new IP address is all set up, but the old domain refuses to let go of the existing nameservers. I opened a ticket.

The meds have told me I've had enough for today. Although it seems like nothing has happened, a lot has. I'll pick this up tomorrow.

No comments: