The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

What Fresh Hell Is This?

I know. Page load error. Connection interrupted.

The entire domain host is down.

A traceroute to the machine directly upstream from them times out. Because of all the wackiness last night I have a whole bunch of traceroutes. The San Diego colo for americanis.net is immediately upstream from the domain host I use. A current traceroute to the machine immediately before my domain host times out. A traceroute to the americanis.net box upstream from that one is successful, albeit taking another route. Traceroutes to crazymeds.us, the Crazy Meds' IP address, and various locations within my domain host all timeout at different locations after taking different routes each.

If anyone knows what's happening with americanis.net, that might be the answer to the current problem.

I'm not going to bother opening a trouble ticket with this one. When their own pages aren't displaying I think they're aware there's a problem.

No comments: