The boring life of Jerod Poore, Crazymeds' Chief Citizen Medical Expert.

So Far, So Bad

What do I find this morning?

1) The only reply to my ticket regarding the name server issue is that they received the ticket.

2) The DNS information on the new server is gone.

3) After I re-entered the information everything reads *crazymeds.us. instead of *crazymeds.us. Plus I'm not sure if I made the entries correctly.

4) named refuses to start.

5) HTML access via the IP address is still gone.

Edit, 10:13 Mountain time

6) I was finally able to transfer the forum's database. We're missing only 30,000 posts or so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there,

I love reading and writing on your boards. I spend a lot of my work week on software development on linux systems, and have a lot of hands on experience with database administration and dns records. If you need any help feel free to shoot me a line at dan at marketsoup dot com.

Thanks,
Dan

Unknown said...

E-mail sent.

Thanks Dan!